Augustus Consulting through its African Conflict Research Program (ACRP) provides African-centered up-to-date research by African experts, with local knowledge and grassroots insights on Africa’s political, economic and social affairs, offering:
- Subscription reports, exploring the latest developments in Africa, across a wide range of interest areas.
- Tailored research, customised to suit Augustus Consulting clients’ specific Africa-related needs.
- Complimentary releases, exploring an assortment of current, topical issues and developments related to Africa, freely available on the Augustus Consulting website and through subscription to our fortnightly newsletter.
- Working Papers on African key issues and themes.
- A blog on the African Conflict Research Program (ACRP).
- Monthly Monitoring Reports on African conflict, border disputes and secessionists movements.
- Annual Monitoring on African Conflicts.
- Weekly African Conflict Research Project Newsletter (to be circulated to clients via email).
- Decolonized University of Africa (DUA). Augustus Consulting’s Decolonized University of Africa (DUA) is an initiative aimed at the epistemic decolonization of the African continent. Its flagship degree program, the BSc. (Hons) Politics & Management aims to lay the epistemic and ontological foundation for the decolonization of education in Africa. DUA is the continent’s only decolonized, online university.
- BSc (Hons) Politics & Management
Introduction to Political Science
Introduction to African Politics
Introduction to Public Administration
Introduction to Business Management
Survey of Political Ideas
Introduction to Chinese Politics
Introduction to African History
Introduction to African Philosophy
Introduction to Qualitative Research Methods
Introduction to Quantitative Research Methods
Introduction to Project Planning
Introduction to Project Management
Introduction to Public Policy Analysis
Introduction to Strategic Management
Introduction to International Relations
Introduction to International Law
Introduction to Local Government
Local Government in Africa
Introduction to African Languages
Introduction to African Literature
Introduction to African American History & Politics
Introduction to African American Literature
Introduction to Accounting
Introduction to Auditing
Introduction to Conflict Management and Resolution
Introduction to Peace and Security in Africa
Public Enterprise Management
Public Finance Management & Budgeting
Introduction to International Organizations
Introduction to Diplomacy
Epistemic decolonization in Africa
Introduction to Indigenous African Knowledge Systems
Introduction to Human Resource Management
Introduction to Information Technology (IT) Management
Politics, Gender & Human Rights in Africa
Media and Politics in Africa
Introduction to Public Health Management
Introduction to Health Economics