- African Conflict Monitoring Project is made up of the African Conflict Media Review, the African Conflict Monthly Report and the African Conflict Annual Report.
- African Conflict Seminar Series. This provides a useful platform to reflect and interrogate the context and texture of the requisite African conflicts. The output of the African Conflict Seminar Series will also be published under the African Conflict Working Papers Series, the African Conflict Journal and the African Conflict Book Series.
- African Border Disputes Project. This involves the compilation of all the current and potential border disputes in Africa.
- African Secessionism Project. This includes the documentation of all current and potential secessionist movements in Africa.
- African Conflicts Database. This is a database of all the key past and present African Conflicts.
- Decolonized University of Africa (DUA). Augustus Consulting’s Decolonized University of Africa (DUA) is an initiative aimed at the epistemic decolonization of the African continent. Its flagship degree program, the BSc. (Hons) Politics & Management aims to lay the epistemic and ontological foundation for the decolonization of education in Africa. DUA is the continent’s only decolonized, online university.
- BSc (Hons) Politics & Management
Introduction to Political Science
Introduction to African Politics
Introduction to Public Administration
Introduction to Business Management
Survey of Political Ideas
Introduction to Chinese Politics
Introduction to African History
Introduction to African Philosophy
Introduction to Qualitative Research Methods
Introduction to Quantitative Research Methods
Introduction to Project Planning
Introduction to Project Management
Introduction to Public Policy Analysis
Introduction to Strategic Management
Introduction to International Relations
Introduction to International Law
Introduction to Local Government
Local Government in Africa
Introduction to African Languages
Introduction to African Literature
Introduction to African American History & Politics
Introduction to African American Literature
Introduction to Accounting
Introduction to Auditing
Introduction to Conflict Management and Resolution
Introduction to Peace and Security in Africa
Public Enterprise Management
Public Finance Management & Budgeting
Introduction to International Organizations
Introduction to Diplomacy
Epistemic decolonization in Africa
Introduction to Indigenous African Knowledge Systems
Introduction to Human Resource Management
Introduction to Information Technology (IT) Management
Politics, Gender & Human Rights in Africa
Media and Politics in Africa
Introduction to Public Health Management
Introduction to Health Economics